Tuesday 30 December 2008

Recollections d'Enfance

If you are reading along with my childhood recollections, you may have missed earlier posts from the same period in time. I note them below as much for my own as for my readers' convenience. I have no head for chronology, and in any case these evenements took place in ages past to gentle people long since returned to dust, so you may read them in any order that may please you. One day perhaps I shall attempt to order them into a narrative. For now you may explore them as they occur to me, in fits.

  • Kitai, in which I first discovered the mysteries of China in my Uncle Adraste's bookshop.
  • At the Monastery, from a period shortly after I fled my marriage.
  • A l'Italienne, a lamentably brief introduction to my acting friends.
  • A letter, that may serve as preface to my odd life.

2 comments:

Osprey said...

Thank you.

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

Agreed! Thanks for the chance to catch up on your amazing life x